Good morning everybody ,
Today, it is the summer card that I come to present you.
For this card, I used a paper " Pink Paislee ". I used edges with " Old Distresser " puir I inked them with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".
Then, I used some transparent glue and I sprinkled the edges of this paper with white glitter " Distress ".
I used a stamp "Sarah Kay". I stamped it on some paper aquarellable with some ink " Versafin Vintage Sépia ". Any goshawk, I stamped a stamp " Autumn Leaves " with the same ink.
I colorized my image in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and "Tea Dye" for hair and hat.
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for the belt.
- Pencil aquarellable green.
- Pencil aquarellable blue.
- Ink "Adirondack Caramel" (yellow).
- Ink "Adirondack Aqua" for the blouse.
- Pink chalk.
- "Glitter Stickels Icicle" on flowers.
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big pink rose 2 tones (30 mm).
- Big white and pink rose (40 mm).
- Daisies pink and whites.
- Flowers of green cherry tree jade.
- Cloth white flowers.
- White Rose (15 mm).
- Turquoise blue Rose (10 mm).
- White and pink Lilidaft.
- Turquoise blue Rose 8 mm).
In these flowers, I added boughs realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Toga " as well as small leaves realized with a small puncher.
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle" to add of the shine to the group.
Under the image, I stuck a piece of ribbon white flowers satin and tulle.
Under the image, I also stuck of the picked white lace.
I realized a bow with a fall of white polka-dot pink ribbon and I stuck it to the left of my image. In this knot, I attached a charm in the shape of cake.
For the decoration, I used diverse flowers on which I added some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
I thank you for your passage on the blog of the shop.
I wish you all an excellent weekend!
You can find following products in the shop: