I hope that everybody is well and that you have of weather so beautiful as here in Belgium!
Today, I come to show you a small card realized with the colorization in ink Distress as well as in chalks. Everything was colorized with the technique of the watercolor.
To realize this card, I used several falls of papers:
- Blue Bazzil Cardstock.
- White polka-dot pink paper.
- Paper " Pink Paislee ".
Papers are used with "Old Distresser" then sewn to the sewing machine.
I colorized my image in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and "Tea Dye" for hair and hat.
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Pink chalk.
- Chalk blue.
- Yellow chalk.
- Pencil aquarellable green.
For the decoration, I added diverse flowers:
- Rose cremates (30 mm).
- Pink Rose (30 mm).
- Flower of pink cherry tree.
- Flower of blue cherry tree.
- White carnation.
- Yellow Rose (10 mm).
- Pink Rose and cream (10 mm).
- Light pink Rose (10 mm).
- Rose blue (8 mm).
- White Rose (8 mm).
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Finally, I added foliages which I realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Toga " as well as small white leaves realized with a small puncher.