I hope that everybody is well and that it makes so beautiful at your home as here in Belgium. It seems that the summer is finally there!
Today, I come to show you a realization made with a cardboard box which containing a mechanism of clock. I got back it and I decided to realize a box to insert a mini album of 11 x 11 cms there. I shall offer it to my "niece" who recently made a journey in Paris with her parents.
Here is at first in images!
I used some paper " Kaisercrafts " and " Prima Marketing " to make this realization. All the papers is used with "Old Distresser".
The used image is an image " Digital Delights ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for the camera.
- Chalk blue for the pants.
- Pink chalk.
To decorate the top of the "Eiffel Tower", I realized a half-bow with a fall of paper "My Mind Eyes", collection " Lost and Found ". The feeling is realized with the police of writing " Chopin Script " and the software "Word". Any goshawk, I added "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
To realize borders any goshawk, I used a fall of paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and I drilled it with a puncher border "Martha Stewart".
I also added of the white lace. In front, I added a small bow realized with a piece of the same lace.
To decorate the front of this box, I added small pink roses (10 mm), with small blue roses (10 mm) and white daisies. They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Under the "Eiffel Tower", I added a young white doily.
For the rest of the decoration, I used a big pink rose (30 mm), of the son of white pearly pearls, the white polka-dot pink satin ribbon and the small butterflies whom I realized with a puncher. These butterflies are decorated with a young gem round in the center of their body.
Here is a tutoriel young if you wish to realize the same style of ornamental box to be offered.
- Take your box and recover it with white Gesso. Put two layers so that it is covered well so that papers have an optimal adhesion during the collage.
- Cut your papers in the measures of your box. Use edges with "Old Distresser" then stick the paper down from the box.
- Cut then your papers for edges and also use them. Put aside them and prepare your borders to make a kind of "Barriers" everything around the box. Stick them then stick then your papers prepared previously.
- Stick then your doily young on the place where you wish to put your "Eiffel Tower".
- Prepare then your "Eiffel Tower". To do it, print the templates below on the printed paper which you wish to use. Cut and assemble. Print it in real size.
- Stick your "Eiffel Tower" in the center of your doily. You can then decorate it in your way.
- Print, colorize and cut the image which you want to use. Stick there in the back with a few from hot glue of your pistol to glue.
- Add then the lace any goshawk then a knot to the center.
You do not have more than to decorate with your favorite embellishments that you will find in the shop " Cards Und More "!
And here is for the explanations!
I hope that this tutoriel young pleases you and that you will take pleasure to realize it! Do not hesitate to show us your realizations.
I thank you for your passage here and wish you an excellent day!
You can find following products in the shop: