Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013

"Happy Birthday Card"

Hello ! 

This is a sweet card for anything occasion! 


For this card, I used some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ", some " Paper Bazzil Cardstock Aqua ", a paper " Echo Park " and a fall of pink paper.

The edges of papers are used with "Old Distresser".

The white paper is embossed with "Cuttlebug" and a file " Provocraft ", "Peas".

Then, I added two youngs doilies that I stuck in diagonal. Under these doilies, in the center, I added a lace piece of propped up white then of the pink satin ribbon. I realized a small bow which I stuck to the left of the image.



The image that I used is " Kioko Happy Birthday " from "Scrapper's Delights Shop" that you can find HERE.

The image is colorized in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for the shoes.
- Pink chalk.
- Chalk blue.
- Ink "Adirondack Aqua".



For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Flowers of blue cherry tree.
- Flowers of pink cherry tree.
- Dagofly blue.
- Cloth flowers white.
- Blue Lilidaft.

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle" to add of the shine.

In these flowers, I added foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Toga " as well as small leaves realized with a perforating girl " Kars ".


I thank you for your passage here and wish you an excellent day!


You can find following products in the shop:


    adhésif double face - 9 mm x 13 m  Stickles Glitter Glue IcicleTim Holtz distresser de papier et coupe-fil  Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tea Dye Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Walnut Stain Distress Ink ™ tampon noir de suie    Doilys de papier, rondes, 10 pcs - ø 11,5 cm  Joycrafts craies / crayons de couleur - Lot de 3 6200-0201  Strass & Pearls - violet / blanc (855 pcs) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen