Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Donnerstag, 15. August 2013

A big canvas

Hello my friends! 

Here is the canvas which my son offered to his great primary school teacher. I have to admit that my children are very lucky. They have all of excellent primary school teachers.



To realize this home decoration, I used: 

- A big canvas 40 x 40 cms.
- 3 linen canvas 20 x 20 cms.

- A collection of papers shabby.
- Falls of papers "My Mind Eyes".

Every linen canvas is covered with little of gesso white. I stamped it at first any goshawk with a foam brush, then, with a toothbrush, I have " spritché " of the gesso almost everywhere on canvas.

All papers are used with "Old Distresser" and are inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".


For the first one canvas, I used a white doily which I stuck under the photo. I then added of the blue lace, the pink lace and the white lace.


 I realized two bows with a fall of white satin ribbon and a fall of ribbon white organza. I stuck them the one on the other one, then the decorated with a small pink rose (10 mm).

I realized small butterflies with a puncher and I decorated them with a young gem.


In a corner, I realized small group including flowers: 

- A big pink rose ( 2 tones) (30 mm).
- A big rose cremates (30 mm).
- A cloth white rose.
- A flower of blue cherry tree. 
- A small cloth and plastic white flower. 
- White snowballs. 
- Pink "Lilidaft". 
- A button of rose cremates. 
- A white feather. 

All the flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle". I then added small foliages realized with "Cuttelbug" and dies " Toga " as well as small leaves realized with a small puncher.


For the title, I used a word cardboard "Love".

I also added a small cardboard embellishment drink in the corner of one of my papers and I covered it with "Glitter Stickels Icicle". Then, I just added a small pink rose and cremate (10 mm).




For the second canvas, I also used a doily, but a little smaller.


We also find the same style of group of flowers with a girl " Lilidaft " blue in more.


For the opposite corner, I decorated with a big rose blue (30 mm), a pink rose (20 mm), a white carnation, a brown rose (15 mm), cloth white flowers and plastic and a button of rose cremates.

I realized another bow with the ribbon white organza which I stuck by creasing slightly both ends.



I also used a small cardboard decoration drink that I covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


The third canvas is realized in the same way as both precedents to keep a good homogeneity in my realization.


We find moreover, of the lace blue and a bow realized with a piece of white polka-dot pink satin ribbon.



In the center of the canvas, I added small birds cut from a paper "My Mind Eyes", a collection " Lost and Found ". I stuck them in staggered rows.


Everything around the white canvas (40 x 40 cms), I stamped a stamp " Doodlings " with some ink "Versafine Vintage Sepia". Then, I added of the white lace on all the tour. To finish, I added of the ribbon of white pearly pearls and of small pieces of pink lace.

Thank you for your passage here. Have a lovely day.



You can find following products in the shop:


    adhésif double face - 9 mm x 13 m  Stickles Glitter Glue IcicleTim Holtz distresser de papier et coupe-fil  Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tea Dye      Doilys de papier, rondes, 10 pcs - ø 11,5 cm Doilys de papier, rondes, 10 pcs - ø 11,5 cm  13arts Ayeeda Gesso - apprêt acrylique 120ml  Strass & Pearls - rose / blanc (855 pcs)  Organza blanc ruban, largeur 40 mm Rubans Vintage White 2 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen