A box for a newborn!

Hello everybody ! 

I come to show you a box for a present for a newborn!




For the realization of this box, I used a file of cup "The Cutting Cafe", "BABY BOTTLE TREAT BOX TEMPLATE - CUTTING FILE".

The base is realized with the white cartonnette. The printed papers resulting from a small block.

The edges of the printed papers are used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".


I used a stamp " Magnolia ".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for cheeks. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" for the hair. 
- Ink "Distress Stormy Sky" and "Tumbled Glass" for the blue. 
- Ink "Distress Old Paper" for the pillow and the edge of wings. 


Everything around my image, I embossed with some powder " Frantage ", "Shabby blue".


For the decoration, I used of the blue satin ribbon that I set on the bottom of the pacifier. I then realized a small bow with a fall of the same ribbon.

I added two flowers white " Lily " and a paper flower rolled blue. I then put down some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

I also added a small heart given a pearly gloss to the left of my small bow. I find that that adds some sweetness to my project.


I used a wooden embellishment "Butterfly".


And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you. 

Bye for now! 

Valou


You can find following products in the shop:


    adhésif double face - 9 mm x 13 m  Stickles Glitter Glue IcicleTim Holtz distresser de papier et coupe-fil Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tea Dye Stampendous Fran-Day Shabby émaux de gaufrage Bleu

Broken China Distress Ink Refill ™Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tattered RoseDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Worn LipstickDistress Ink ™ Tampons de photo vintage Stamp Pad Distress Ink ™ Worn Lipstick  Stamp Pad Distress Ink ™ ciel orageux   Distress Ink Stamp Pad ™ dégringolé verre  Stamp Pad Distress Ink ™ Vieux Papiers Pulse of Passion - Lily White  KORT & GODT roulé Roses de papier de 25 mm de diamètre bleu clair 107150  Mère de coeur de perle, 2cm

1 Kommentar:

  1. Total süß die Babyflasche, eine wirklich sehr schöne Gestaltung! Klasse =)

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen

Recent

recentposts

Random

randomposts