Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Montag, 7. Oktober 2013

Fountain...

Hello everybody ! 


For this realization, I chose to create a "Wedding fountain". In the small drawer, we can put down the wedding rings or even a little gift there. 






I used a paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock ", a paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and printed papers "Inkido", " Beautiful Memories ".

Edges are sewn to the sewing machine.

The edges of all the papers are inked in the ink " Colorbox-Silver ".


Inside the fountain, I added small crystals that I found in Christmas decorations.

Everything around the fountain, I covered the edge of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


In front, I added a small angel in plaster which my friend " Lamanuelle " sent me for my birthday.


Under the fountain, is a small drawer to put it wedding rings, little gift.

The handle of this drawer is to realize with a piece of ribbon of white pearls.


On the top, I added a bow realized with a piece of ribbon pink organza. In the center, I stuck a small pearly heart.

On every corner, I added three different flowers: a pink and white carnation, a small rose cremates (10 mm), two white leaves, two buttons of blue closed roses and a small pink rose (15 mm). They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


The fountain is a stamp "Magnolia". I colorized it with some ink "Distress Black Soot", with some ink "Distress Tumbled Glass", with some ink "Distress Worm Lipstick", with some ink " Distress Blundled Sage " and with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


On the fountain, I also added one white flower " Lily ", a small rose cremates (15 mm) and a pink rose (15 mm), all three were covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle" also.








All the persons are also stamps "Magnolia". 

I colorized them in the following way: 

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 



And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you. 

See You later! 

Valou

You can find the necessary material for this realization HERE in the shop " Cards Und More ":

INKIDO Design Paper - Belle Rose Stickles Glitter Glue IcicleFlower Ribbons Light Pink Dotted Ribbons - rosa-weiß - 9mm Perlenherzchen weiß, 10 Stück Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Black SootDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tumbled GlassDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Worn LipstickDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Bundled SageDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Vintage PhotoDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tattered RoseDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tea DyeDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Walnut StainDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Stormy SkyDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Spun SugarPulse of Passion - Lilien, weiß

Kommentare: