Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Freitag, 15. November 2013

A sweet card...

Hello everybody ! 

Today, it is the small quite soft card that I come to present you.


I used a paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock ", a printed paper "Inkido", "Beautiful Blue" and a printed paper "Inkido", "Beautiful Memories - Pink Flowers".

The edges of the printed paper is used with "Old Distresser". I then inked them with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".

Everything around the paper " Inkido ", I added of " Frantage - Shabby Blue ".

Then, I stuck a medium white doily (11,5 cm diamètre)


I have used a rubberstamp "Magnolia" for this card. 

I colorized them in the following way: 


I cut my image with scissors of precision, then I stuck it with the foam 3-d on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Noor! Design ", "Template Rund 2" whose edges I inked with the same ink " Distress ".

Then, I added of the ribbon of pearly pearls that I stuck with of " Glossy Accents ".


For the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- Two blue Rolled Paper Rose (15 mm).
- Four blue and white cloth Rose.

I added foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Cherry Lynn Designs ".


Under my image, I stuck of the white lace then the ribbon pink organza which I doubled. I realized a double-bow with falls of the same ribbon, and I stuck it to the left. To finish, I added a small heart pearled in the center of this bow.

And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you. 

See You later! 

Valou

You can find the necessary material for this realization HERE in the shop " Cards Und More ":

INKIDO Design Paper - Beautiful Blue  INKIDO beaux souvenirs II - Design Paper - Fleurs roses   Tim Holtz distresser de papier et coupe-fil Stampendous Fran-Day Shabby émaux de gaufrage Bleu  Stickles Glitter Glue Icicle  Eau petite brosse Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tumbled GlassDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Worn LipstickDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Vintage PhotoDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tea DyeDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Walnut Stain Strass & Pearls - violet / blanc (855 pcs)   Inkssentials  adhésif double face - 9 mm x 13 m KORT & GODT Rolled Paper Roses ø 15 mm light blue 107138  Pulse of Passion - Kirschblüten, weiß  Doilys de papier, rondes, 10 pcs - ø 11,5 cm Bande de mousse 3D - 2 m rôle, 3mm d'épaisseur  Cutting & Embossing Schablone NOOR Design - Template rund 2 Perlenherzchen blanc, 10 pièces Dotted Ribbons - rosa-weiß - 18mm

1 Kommentar: