Christmas Bauble

Hello, it is Marion with a new creation from my hand.
Today I want give you some inspiration with the new lovely papers from Maja.
When I saw those papers, I just had to have them and they really inspire me.
For my project I used a MDF Christmas Bauble to get started.
For an overview of my used Cards und More products, please scroll down to the end of this post.
The image and the dies I used are from Whiff of Joy.
I will keep my text short, but instead I have more pics to share with you.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Marion



Close-ups:






Cards und More products:
Stampendous Fran-táge Embossing Enamels Shabby BlueCOPIC ciao Marker 72er Set BTim Holtz Paper Distresser and Thread CutterStampendous Fran-táge Embossing Enamels Aged Silver

1 Kommentar:

Recent

recentposts

Random

randomposts