Hello everybody !
This morning, I come to show you a card !
For this card, I used:
- Paper " Design Pawn ", "Vintage Summer Basics".
- Paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ".
- Paper " pink ColorCore ".
Edges are used with "Old Distresser".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and the white satin ribbon.
In the corner top-right of my card, I stuck a small angel in plaster.
I used a new image " Milk Coffee ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for cheeks and rose.
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Ink "Distress Aged Mahogany".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
The fountain is a rubberstamp "Magnolia".
I cut both characters and I stuck them with three layers of foam 3-d (2 mm).
I used a young white doily which I stuck under the following embellishments:
- A big pink rose ( 2 tones) (30 mm).
- Two blue flowers of cherry tree.
- A button of closed rose white.
- Four buttons of pink closed rose.
- A small knot realized with a fall of ribbon " pink Organza " and decorated with a small pearly heart.
- Die-cuts "Foliages" realized with a dies " Toga ".
Certain flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
To finish, I added a pink rose (20 mm), one ecru "Lilidaft" and blue "Daghofly" also covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you.
See You later!
You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More ":