Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 18. Januar 2014

Sentimental Card

Hello everybody ! 


This morning, I come to show you a card ! 



For this card, I used a paper " Joy! Craft " and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". The edges of the printed paper are used with "Old Distresser".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace then some ribbon " pink Organza ". I realized a small bow with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the left of my image. I decorated it with a small pearl heart.

Under the left corner of my image, I stuck a die-cut realized with a fall of white polka-dot pink paper and a dies " Noor! Designs - Rund 2 ".


I used a new image " The Paper Shelter ".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for hair. 
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.


I inked the edges of my image with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".



For the decoration, I added borders "Butterflies" realized with a dies "Joy! Crafts".

Then, I added the following flowers:

- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- Two cloth white roses.
- A flower pink "Daisy". 
- "Lilidaft" blue.
- One ecru "Lilidaft". 

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you. 

See You later! 

Valou


You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More ":


 Joy!Crafts 6x6 Paper Pack 2 6011-0204  Tim Holtz Paper Distresser and Thread CutterDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tea Dye Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tattered RoseDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Walnut StainDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Worn LipstickDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tumbled GlassDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Stormy SkyDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Bundled SageDistress Ink™ Refill Vintage Photo Cutting & Embossing Schablone NOOR Design - Template rund 2 Noor Design Schmetterling Bordüre 6002-0251  KORT & GODT Rolled Paper Roses ø 15 mm light blue 107138 Pulse of Passion - Lilien, weiß  Stickles Glitterglue Icicle Rhinestones & Pearls - Rosa / Weiss (855 Stück) Perlenherzchen weiß, 10 StückJoy!Crafts Vintage Flourishes 2 Schmetterlinge 6003/0033 

Kommentare:

  1. Ein süßes Kärtchen, die Pastellfarben bringen es in eine ganz besondere Stimmung!

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen