Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014

Guest Designer - Marta Lapkowska - Birthday Card

Hello everybody ;)

It's Marta Lapkowska here.
I am so happy to be your guest designer for the next few weeks.
I will be sharing with you my paper creations with lots of mediums and embellishments and papers of course.

Here is my first card for today.
I have  used lovely paper pad 6x6 from Piatek Trzynastego Design Paper.
In the corners I have used glittery glue (crystal) from Zazz.


On the bottom of the card you can see a small bow made from satin ribbon.
I have inked the edges of the paper so they could stand out more.


I also added some rolled light blue paper roses and cream ones too.


Materials used:



- paper pad
- glitter glue
- satin ribbon

KORT & GODT Rolled Paper Roses ø 15 mm light blue 107138 KORT & GODT Rolled Paper Roses ø 15 mm cream 107131

I hope you enjoyed the card and I will see you here in the next few days.

Love,
Marta x
http://artistycrafty.blogspot.ie/

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Marta this is stunning ! Love the pretty papers. The bow looks beautiful!
    Vic x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. lovely flowers :) and beautiful card :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the flowers you made. The whole card looks terrific.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful card! Love the colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you so much for your kind words !!!!! xxx

    AntwortenLöschen