Hello everybody !
This morning, I come to show you a lovely card!
For this card, I used a flowered paper coming from a small block bought in a store " Action " and from some paper " powder Bazzil Cardstock Rose ". The edges of the printed paper are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and some ribbon " pink Organza ". I realized a small bow with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the right of my image. I decorated it with a small cloth white flower.
I used an image "Art By Miran", whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass" mixed with some cream " Creative Inspirations - Winter Frost " for given a pearly effect spangled in the dress.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.
I added "Glitter Stickels Icicle" everything around the image. Then, I cut it and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big white and blue flower.
- Pink and white carnation.
- Cloth white Rose.
- Turquoise blue Rose (15 mm).
- Button of pink pink(rose).
- White buttons of pink(rose).
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
In these flowers, I added die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".
Finally, I added die-cuts "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Border Butterflies ", " Joy! Crafts ". I stuck the second die-cuts in certain places to give of the volume.
See you very soon for a new project!