Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Dienstag, 13. Mai 2014

Our Guest Designer - Marta Lapkowska Birthday Love

Hello my friends,
I feel here almost like at home :) My fourth project for you is another Birthday Card.
I have used Piatek Trzynastego Design Paper.
I created a mix media backround by using texture paste, sprays, some lace and stamps.


I used great paper hortensie. They were white originally but I died them with some sprays. I added flat pearl in the middle.

You can see my backround is full of splashes from mists and paints. 
I added crispy ribbon and stampped it all.



Here you can see great pink vellum envelope and tag.


Materials used:
- paper pad
- satin ribbon

Melissa Frances - Vellum Envelopes & Tags - Pink Crispy Ribbon white / Crispy Band weiß Pulse of Passion - Hortensie Blütenblätter, weiß

I hope I inspired you with my card and I see you soon for my last surprise post.

Love,
Marta xx
http://artistycrafty.blogspot.ie/




1 Kommentar:

  1. sieht total schön aus, eine ganz tolel gestaltung

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen