Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 10. Mai 2014

Valou - A clock

Hello everybody ! 


This morning, I come to show you a lovely project! 



To realize this clock, I used a wooden base bought in a store of creative leisure activities. I covered it with paper " Kaisercraft ", collection " True Romance ". The edges of the paper are used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

To the right, I stuck a die-cut " Border Butterflies " realized with a fall of paper and a dies " Joy! Craft ". I covered it with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

On the lower edge of the clock, I stuck the lace "Flowers" pink. I added a small pearl silvered in the center of every flower.


I used a character "Magnolia".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 

I cut it then I stuck it with three layers of "Foam Tape".


For the dial, I used a dies "Tim Holtz". Any goshawk, I added "Glitter Stickels Diamond".


I realized a knot with the ribbon " pink Organza " and I stuck it on the top. I stuck both ends "by Twisting" them slightly. In the center of this knot, I added a small pink button and another knot realized with a piece of twine pink and white.

Then, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle":

- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- White carnation.
- Turquoise blue Rose (15 mm).

To finish, I added it a die-cut " Swirls " realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".

See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "

   
     

1 Kommentar:

  1. was für eine tolle Idee mit der Uhr, sieht sehr schön aus!

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen