Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 3. Mai 2014

Valou - "Pion Design's Card"

Hello everybody ! 


This morning, I come to show you a lovely card! 



For this card, I used papers " Summer Collection ", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". In every corner of my card, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.


I used a character" Elizabeth Bells".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

I cut it then stuck on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".

Any goshawk, I stuck of the ribbon of white pearly pearls.


For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Big pink rose (30 mm) ( WOC).
- White carnation (WOC).
- Pink tulip.
- White daisy ( WOC).
- Lilidaft blue ( WOC) .
- Buttons of white and blue pink (WOC).

Under these flowers, I stuck a die-cut " Swirls " realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley". Flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Diamond".


Everything over my card and on the left-hand side, I stuck die-cuts " Border Butterflies " realized with a dies " Joy! Crafts ". I stuck at first a white border and then butterflies realized in a paper " Pawn Designs ". They are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen