Hello everybody !
This morning, I come to show you a lovely card!
For this card, I used papers " Summer Collection ", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". In every corner of my card, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.
I used a character" Elizabeth Bells".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I cut it then stuck on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
Any goshawk, I stuck of the ribbon of white pearly pearls.
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big pink rose (30 mm) ( WOC).
- White carnation (WOC).
- Pink tulip.
- White daisy ( WOC).
- Lilidaft blue ( WOC) .
- Buttons of white and blue pink (WOC).
Under these flowers, I stuck a die-cut " Swirls " realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley". Flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Diamond".
Everything over my card and on the left-hand side, I stuck die-cuts " Border Butterflies " realized with a dies " Joy! Crafts ". I stuck at first a white border and then butterflies realized in a paper " Pawn Designs ". They are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
See you very soon for a new project!