Enter your keyword

Sonntag, 18. Mai 2014

Valou - "A shabby card"


Hello everybody ! 


This morning, I come to show you a lovely shabby card! 



For this card, I used a paper "Wild Rose Studio", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser". In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace which I wrinkled slightly while sticking it as well as of the pink satin ribbon. I realized a knot with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the right of my image. I decorated it with a flower " ecru Lilidaft ".

On the top of the card, I added a die-cut " Border butterflies " that I realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".


J'ai utilisé l'image "Sassy Studio Designs". 

I used the image " Sassy Studio Designs ".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac". 

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ". Any goshawk, I added a fine line of "Glitter Stickels Diamond".


For the decoration, I stuck a big mauve foam rose, a pink and white carnation, a pink rose (20 mm), a white poppy, a pink poppy, balls of white snow and the buttons of closed roses. All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "

   
        

1 Kommentar:

Popular

Categories

Recent

recentposts

Tags

Random

randomposts