Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 14. Juni 2014

Valou - "For A little Ones"

Hello everybody ! 

This morning, I come to show you a lovely card! 



To realize this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil cardstock " and some paper "Wild Rose Studio". Edges are used with "Old Distresser". In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.

I also added a die-cut realized with a dies " Cherry Lynn Designs " whom I inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


Under the image, I stuck of the white lace decorated with white satin ribbon sewn.

I realized a knot with a piece of pink satin ribbon and I stuck it to the right. I decorated it with a small pearly heart (Herzen).




I used an image "Meljen's Designs".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Pencil yellow watercolor.



For the decoration, I stuck a big flower " Prima Marketing ", blue flowers of cherry tree and roses cloth white. They are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "




      

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen