Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 23. August 2014

Valou - "Ballerina Girls"

Hello everybody ! 

This morning, I come to show you a sweetly card ! 



For this card, I used some paper "Wild Rose Studio" and some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ". Edges are used with ' Old Distresser " and inked in the ink " Distress Walnut Stain ".


The image which I used is a digistamp of our sponsor " The Paper Shelter ".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstic".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".

- Glitter Stickels Diamond.

Everything around the image, I have embossé with some powder "Frantage Shabby Pink". I cut it then stuck on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".

Then, quite all around, I stuck some pink tulle, by wrinkling it slightly.


To the left, I added a big pink flower in foam, two carnations pink and white, a flower of cherry tree white, white snowballs, white rose (15 mm), rosebuds white and pink , and a given lustre pink pin. Flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Diamond".


To the right, I stuck three pink flower in tissue, a white flower " Petaloo " and a spangled pink whirlwind.


To finish, I realized a double-knot with the ribbon " Seam - Rose Sian " and I decorated it with a brads " spangled Heart ".



See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "



      

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen