Hello everybody !
This morning, I come to show you a home decoration!
For this card, I used papers "Pion Design", some paper " brown Bazzil Cardotock " and some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock petroleum ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace then the ribbon " pink Organza ". I realized a knot with a piece of the same ribbon and I decorated it with a blue flower " Lilidaft ".
I added a die-cut border "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ". I added blue small " Rhinestones " on the body of every butterfly.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Lilac chalk.
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
For the rest of the decoration, I added:
- A big lilac rose (30 mm).
- A blue flower " Kaisercraft ".
- A brown rose (20 mm).
- A white and blue rose (20 mm).
- "Lilidaft" cremates.
- Brown "Lilidaft".
- Buttons of blue roses.
See you very soon for a new project!
You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "