Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 30. August 2014

Valou - Monochrome Card

Hello everybody ! 

This morning, I come to show you a card with Paper Kraft! 



I used some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Maja Design ", collection " Lantliv Life in the Country music ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".


I used an image " Sassy Studio Designs " which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:


- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Rashed Strawberry".
- Ink "Distress Faded Jeans".

I cut the image with a template " Fiskars " then I embossed it with some powder " Frantage - Aged Marine ". Then, I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies "Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and some ribbon " navy blue Organza ". I also added a knot which I realized with a piece of the same ribbon. I decorated it with a small pearly heart.


For the decoration, I added the following embellishments:

- Big foam white rose.
- Paper blue flower.
- Cloth white flower.
- Cloth blue flower.
- Blue Rose (30 mm).
- white balls of snow.
- Rosebuds whites.
- White pearly pin.


To finish, I added a banner realized with a dies "La La Landt Craft".


See you very soon for a new project!



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "



      

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen