Hello everybody !
This morning, I come to show you a sweetly card !
I used some paper " white Bristol " for the structure and papers "Maja Designs", collection " Vintage Frost Basics December ".
To realize the structure, I used a cutting file of "The Creative Pointe", "Skating Set" whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Vintage Photo" and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Victorian Velvet".
- Stick " Artificial Snow ".
- White glitter "Tim Holtz".
I cut the girl and I stuck it with fragments of "Foam Tape".
I stuck a pink rose (30 mm), a rose cremates (15 mm) and "Lilidaft" blue on the point of the bootee.
To create the lacing-up, I used of the pink satin ribbon (6 mm). I added white given lustre half-pearls.
On the blade, I added some artificial snow and above, I added holographiques glitter "Tim Holtz".
See you very soon for a new project!
You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More "