Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Samstag, 11. Oktober 2014

Valou - "A Home Decoration"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share with you a Home decoration.



To realize this home decoration, I used the following papers:

- White Bazzil Cardstock.
- Pale green Bazzil Cardstock.
- Pink Bazzil Cardstock.


I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.

- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".


On the top of the lighthouse, I stuck a knot which I realized with a piece of ribbon " pink Organza ". I decorated it with pink "Lilidaft".

Just next size down, I stuck a banner realized with a dies " La La Landt Craft ". I decorated it with two small cloth flowers.


I covered the "ground" with some sand which I returned in 2006, during a journey in Egypt. Idea recycling! :-)

Above, I added some real shells.

I decorated with the following elements:

- "Bench" Die-cut (SVG file).
- "Lamppost" Die-cut (SVG file).
- Pink Rose (10 mm).
- Pink Rose (15 mm).
- Chestnut Lilidaft.
- Lilidafts pink.
- Ecru Lilidaft.


Any goshawk, I added barriers which I realized with various files " SVG ".

To finish, I stuck die-cuts "Herbs" realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".

Have a lovely day! 

Kiss




    Distress Ink™ Refill Pumice Stone     

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen