Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share with you a "Pennant".
To realize this pennant, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", some blue paper which I cut with the machine " Silhouette Studio " and a file " Snowflakes " and a white polka-dot pink paper spangled.
On the top, I added a die-cut " Snowflakes " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".
I realized two knots with the ribbon " pink Organza " and I stuck them on both superior corners of this pennant.
I used a rubberstamp "Treasered Times Rubberstamps".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and inks "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
Everything around the image, I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ".
I cut it then I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and the blue lace.
For the rest of the decoration, I added a die-cut realized with a dies "Marianne Designs" and a top, the following flowers:
- White and pink Rose (30 mm).
Rose turquoise (20 mm).
- Lilidafts pink.
- Rosebuds whites.
- Rosebuds cremate.
Have a lovely day!