Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share with you a "Christmas' Card".
I used papers "Joy! Craft", some paper " Action " and some paper " Bazzil Cardstock White". I cut the bottom of my card (blue paper) with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".
On the top, I stuck a die-cut " Bordure Snowflakes " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ". I also added two die-cuts "Clouds" also realized with dies " Joy! Craft ".
I used an image " SLSLines ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais and the blue lace.
Then, for the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- White and pink Rose (30 mm).
- Blue carnations.
- White Rose (20 mm).
- Lilidafts pink.
- Pink snowballs.
I realized a double-knot with the ribbon " pink Organza " and I decorated it with one " pink Lilidaft ".
Finally, I stuck two die-cuts "Butterflies" whom I realized with dies " Joy! Craft ".
Have a lovely day!