It's Valou here for a home decoration to share with you.
To realize this Eiffel Tower, I used the file of cutting of the shop " Snap Dragon Snippets ".
I used papers "Pion Design", collection "Paris Flea Market" and some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen", "Distress Brushed Corduroy" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Peacock Feathers".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
Everything around every floor, I stuck of the ribbon of white pearly pearls.
I added a foam white rose, a cloth pink flower and a rose " green jade " (30 mm).
I also stuck die-cuts "Butterflies" here and there, realized with dies " Noor! Design ".
In every corner, I stuck a rose ivory (10 mm).
In the back, I stuck a die-cut " Border - Hearts " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!