Warm wishes

Hi everyone,
so glad you stopped by this blog today.
Today I, Marion , may give you some inspiration.
For today, I used the lovely strawberry template from
Ditchdoobadoo:


But, I did not use strawberry colours, but soft pastel ones.
I sued it as a giftbag.

Here is a detailed pic of the top of this giftbox:



I used several products from the store, please scroll down
to the end of this post for an overview.
Inside is a selfmade gift as well:


and this is the backside of the soap:

And here are both creations together:


I hope I have given you some inspiration and think outside the box a bit with
this strawberry box.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion

Products I used from the Cards und More store:

               

                 

1 Kommentar:

Recent

recentposts

Random

randomposts