Donnerstag, 17. September 2015

Giftboxes

Hi everyone,
Today I, Marion, am proud to give you some inspiration 
on this blog.
For today I want to share a couple of
gift boxes I made with some pampering stuff inside.
I also made some smaller cards to write a personal note
to the gift.
First, here are the boxes I made:


I used Saturated Canary digis and a Karleigh Sue digi (middle box) for 
my boxes.
All three the images are coloured with copics.
I have some more pics I want to share with you,
the box and the card I attached to it.

Here is the first box:

The second box:

and my last box:


I used several papers, but also a lot of Studiolight papers for my projects.
Please scroll down to see which products I used from the
Cards und More store.
For now, happy crafting and hugs,
See you next time,
Marion

Products used from the Cards und More store: