Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2015

Christmas Greetings Package Idea

Hello, friends!

It's Nancy here to share a new project with you.
How about a quick and easy packaging idea?

These were so fun to make using products from the Cards and More Shop!

First, I created two pillow boxes using the gorgeous Vintage Frost Basics Papers from Maja Designs.
Then I decorated them using some great snowflake dies, and a beautiful elastic ribbon.
Finally, I added a sweet tag cut from one of the papers.

Here they are:


This one is so pretty in frosty pinks!
The wonderful ribbon keeps everything nicely closed...so there's no peeking!
It easily slips off when it's time to open.


The tag is simply tucked into the ribbon.
You could write a note or a name on the back of the tag.


Here's a wonderful blue package, decorated with sparkly white snowflakes.


One final photo of this package with the tag untucked.


I hope you like my little packages! :o)
They would be lovely filling a basket, or decorating a table...with one at each place!
The perfect size to hold a sweet treat, a small gift, or a gift card!
Consider making some yourself!

Please come visit me at my blog...The Nickel Nook!
See you again very soon! :o)

I used these products from the Cards and More Shop:


 



1 Kommentar:

Bad Kitty hat gesagt…

very beautiful
hugs
>^.^<