Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016

Mixed Media Card in Purple




Hello, everybody!
How are you in New Year?
Hope you are full of new ideas and have the power to create new wonderful projects!
OK! Let's start!
My first project for you in the new year.
A card for different occasions. 
I have used for the background one of my newest stencils form Tim Holtz.
Lot's of products from his line you can find HERE.
With Prima 3D Gloss Gel I have applied the texture 
and cover with white embossing powder from Stampendous.
I have heated with Embossing Heat Tool.
And my background is ready.
Now you can arrange your composition how you want. Use some flowers, twine,
self-adhesive gems, chipboards, rose trim, cut die elements, leaves, etc.







Some close up:



Here are shortcuts to CUM store for products which I have used:





Hope you like my purple card. 
Thank you for your attention and please visit me next time here 

Have a good day!!!