Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2016

Fun Little Gift Box

Hello, friends! 

It's Nancy here today with a new project made with products from the Cards and More Shop .

This week, I've chosen to create a fun little gift box.
I used the Dutch Doobadoo Milk Carton Template.
I traced the box onto kraft cardstock, and decorated it with patterned paper. 
Before assembling the box, I stamped it with some pretty silhouette stamps. 


The decorative papers were distressed with both the distress tool, and ink.


Here's the other side:


There's lots of room to fill it with all kinds of sweet treats! ;o)

I combined the box closure with the tag. 
I stamped the tag and fussy cut it out.
Then using twine, I fastened it to the clip.



Isn't that a fun way to present a gift to someone special?


These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

Dutch Doobadoo Milk Carton Template




Noor Design Silhouette Stamp - Grass 3


Noor Design Floral Frames Stamp - No. 1


Walnut Stain Distress Ink






Tim Holtz Hinge Clip

* * * * *
Please pop on over to Cards and More Shop to see all the great products they carry.
 See you again next time! Have a happy day! :o)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen