Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2016

Eat Dessert First!

Hello, friends! 

It's Nancy here with a new project made with products from
the Cards and More Shop .

Isn't this a fun card?
It's even more fun because the stamp set is actually called "Cake Nancy"! lol 

I coloured the stamped image up with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
I created the shaped card with a Dutch Doobadoo template,
then added the viewmaster die to the center.
I popped the image and sentiment up on foam tape.
Finally, I added Stickles to the candles and stars,
and then added some sequins from my stash.


I added some pen stitching around the words, 
and the background paper. 

 Here you can see the sparkle a little bit better. 


These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

Maja Design 6 X 6 Paper Pad - Life by the Sea













Stickles - Icicle

* * * * *
Please pop on over to Cards and More Shop to see all the great products they carry.
Have a happy day! :o)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen