Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2017

Surprise!!


Good morning everyone!


This is me, Kristina, from Kristina's Art Corner. For today , I decided to make a pocket " Surprise" card. The paper for the background is from Studio Light Paper Pad- Romantic Summer. I also used Border stamp - Sweet Romance from Studio Light. I added a bit of texture to the background with Joy Crafts stencil - Polybesa Stencil and texture paste.


 
On the front I made a pocket with Melissa Frances Velum Envelopes and Tags - Pink. The contents of the pocket is hidden with My Favorite Things Stiched Oval Die-namics.



 
And finally, I used Gerda Steiner Designs - Moody Unicorns stamps set. I am absolutely in love with this set! I stamped images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and I colored with Alcohol Markers.



 
 
For this card I also used products from shop:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Until Next Time!!
Kristina
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 Kommentar: