Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017

Butterfly Card

Hello, friends! 

It's Nancy here today!
I'm very happy to be continuing on the Design Team.
I look forward to sharing more fun projects with you in the coming months... 
all made with products from the Cards and More Shop .

Here is a card I have for you today: 


The image was a win that I received from Gecko Galz.
It was the inspiration for the design. 
I distressed the edges and matted it on the teal cardstock.
Then I added a layer of the lovely Scrapberry paper.


The final background layer was stenciled using the 
fabulous Dutch Doobadoo Butterfly Mask.
The white chalk ink shows up so softly against the teal cardstock.


Isn't it a pretty card?
Lovely for any occasion! 


These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

 Dutch Doobadoo Mask Art A6 Butterfly






Tim Holtz Paper Distresser


* * * * *
Please pop on over to Cards and More Shop to see all the great products they carry.

There are lots of fun inspirational projects!  

Have a happy day! :o)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen