Hiya, crafters, today I give you a turorial for a very easy and fun easel card.
Lot's of colors. I looove colors! Below you will find the whole matieral list and a free download page from my own. Please do follow my blog too.
- Cut 21,5 cm x 14 cm from black cardstock
- Score the black cardstock at 5,3 cm and 10,7 cm and put it aside for now
- Cut 10 x 13,2 cm from aquarelpaper
- Print and cut or cut with your cutting machine the free Layers on aquarelpaper. DOWNLOAD FREEStep 5
- Stamp the 10 x 13,2 cm with the a nice background stamp and do the same with the biggest of the two layers that you have downloaded. Put them aside again .
Used: Joy! Crafts 6410/0309 and 6410/0307
- Grab the smallest of the two layers and your panpastel Have fun with some colors.
- Use a fun stamp with versamark watermark and stamp on the panpastel or chalk, all over.
- Use the same stamp with black ink and stamp it in the middle of the colored background
- Make a fun text and cut them out and put a higher on the colored backgroudn woth some 3d foam.Step 5
- Glue the 10 x 13.2 on the bottom ( see picture below)
- Glue the colored part on the black and white layerStep 10 and 11
- Put some double sided tape on the small piece on the black cardstock
- Put some pearls below on the square part. That keeps your card up.
The fun part is, you can fold them and put it in a normal envelop.
And show us your creation on our Challenge!!! You might win a cool price! Every 10th of the month we start a new challenge.
Keep on craftin'