Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Freitag, 14. Juni 2013

A summer card...

Good morning everybody , 


Today, it is the summer card that I come to present you.


For this card, I used a paper " Pink Paislee ". I used edges with " Old Distresser " puir I inked them with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".

Then, I used some transparent glue and I sprinkled the edges of this paper with white glitter " Distress ".



I used a stamp "Sarah Kay". I stamped it on some paper aquarellable with some ink " Versafin Vintage Sépia ". Any goshawk, I stamped a stamp " Autumn Leaves " with the same ink.

I colorized my image in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and "Tea Dye" for hair and hat. 
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for the belt. 
- Pencil aquarellable green. 
- Pencil aquarellable blue. 
- Ink "Adirondack Caramel" (yellow). 
- Ink "Adirondack Aqua" for the blouse. 
- Pink chalk. 

- "Glitter Stickels Icicle" on flowers.



For the decoration, I added the following flowers: 

- Big pink rose 2 tones (30 mm).
- Big white and pink rose (40 mm).
- Daisies pink and whites.
- Flowers of green cherry tree jade. 
- Cloth white flowers.
- White Rose (15 mm).
- Turquoise blue Rose (10 mm).
- White and pink Lilidaft. 
- Turquoise blue Rose 8 mm).

In these flowers, I added boughs realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Toga " as well as small leaves realized with a small puncher. 

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle" to add of the shine to the group. 

Under the image, I stuck a piece of ribbon white flowers satin and tulle.



Under the image, I also stuck of the picked white lace.

I realized a bow with a fall of white polka-dot pink ribbon and I stuck it to the left of my image. In this knot, I attached a charm in the shape of cake.


For the decoration, I used diverse flowers on which I added some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

I thank you for your passage on the blog of the shop

I wish you all an excellent weekend! 


You can find following products in the shop:


   RÉIMPRIMER strass auto-adhésives, champagne - 100 pièces, 3 adhésif double face - 9 mm x 13 m  Stickles Glitter Glue IcicleTim Holtz distresser de papier et coupe-fil Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tattered Rose Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tea Dye Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Walnut Stain Flower Ribbons White


Kommentare:

  1. Ein richtig schönes Kärtchen, die Pastellfarben passen wirklich super, richig klasse die Gestaltung!

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love this card with the soft tones !! xx

    AntwortenLöschen