Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013

"Eiffel Tower", Tutorial...

Hello ! 

I hope that everybody is well and that it makes so beautiful at your home as here in Belgium. It seems that the summer is finally there!

Today, I come to show you a realization made with a cardboard box which containing a mechanism of clock. I got back it and I decided to realize a box to insert a mini album of 11 x 11 cms there. I shall offer it to my "niece" who recently made a journey in Paris with her parents.

Here is at first in images!


I used some paper " Kaisercrafts " and " Prima Marketing " to make this realization. All the papers is used with "Old Distresser".


The used image is an image " Digital Delights ". 

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for the camera. 
- Chalk blue for the pants. 
- Pink chalk.



To decorate the top of the "Eiffel Tower", I realized a half-bow with a fall of paper "My Mind Eyes", collection " Lost and Found ". The feeling is realized with the police of writing " Chopin Script " and the software "Word". Any goshawk, I added "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


To realize borders any goshawk, I used a fall of paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and I drilled it with a puncher border "Martha Stewart".

I also added of the white lace. In front, I added a small bow realized with a piece of the same lace.

To decorate the front of this box, I added small pink roses (10 mm), with small blue roses (10 mm) and white daisies. They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".




Under the "Eiffel Tower", I added a young white doily.

For the rest of the decoration, I used a big pink rose (30 mm), of the son of white pearly pearls, the white polka-dot pink satin ribbon and the small butterflies whom I realized with a puncher. These butterflies are decorated with a young gem round in the center of their body.


Here is a tutoriel young if you wish to realize the same style of ornamental box to be offered.

TUTORIAL:


- Take your box and recover it with white Gesso. Put two layers so that it is covered well so that papers have an optimal adhesion during the collage.


- Cut your papers in the measures of your box. Use edges with "Old Distresser" then stick the paper down from the box.



- Cut then your papers for edges and also use them. Put aside them and prepare your borders to make a kind of "Barriers" everything around the box. Stick them then stick then your papers prepared previously.

- Stick then your doily young on the place where you wish to put your "Eiffel Tower".

- Prepare then your "Eiffel Tower". To do it, print the templates below on the printed paper which you wish to use. Cut and assemble. Print it in real size.




- Stick your "Eiffel Tower" in the center of your doily. You can then decorate it in your way.


- Print, colorize and cut the image which you want to use. Stick there in the back with a few from hot glue of your pistol to glue. 


- Add then the lace any goshawk then a knot to the center.

You do not have more than to decorate with your favorite embellishments that you will find in the shop " Cards Und More "!


And here is for the explanations! 

I hope that this tutoriel young pleases you and that you will take pleasure to realize it! Do not hesitate to show us your realizations. 

I thank you for your passage here and wish you an excellent day!


You can find following products in the shop:


    adhésif double face - 9 mm x 13 m  Stickles Glitter Glue IcicleTim Holtz distresser de papier et coupe-fil  Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tea Dye Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Walnut Stain Distress Ink ™ tampon noir de suie    Doilys de papier, rondes, 10 pcs - ø 11,5 cm  Joycrafts craies / crayons de couleur - Lot de 3 6200-0201  Strass & Pearls - violet / blanc (855 pcs) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen