Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Dienstag, 6. August 2013

A card for a friend

Hello ! 

I come to show you a card for a friend!


For this card, I used the following papers:

- White Bazzil Cardstock. 
- Paper " Inkido ", "Beautiful Memories", "Pink Romance". 
- Paper " Studio 75 ", " Special Moments 02 ".
- Paper " Bildmalarna ", " Flowers of Spring - My Roses ". 

Young white doily (9 cms).

Papers are used with "Old Distresser" then sewn to the sewing machine.

The doily is inked with some ink " Distress Vintage Photo ".



I used a Magnolia" Magnolia ".


I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and " Vintage Photo " for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and " Vintage photo " and "Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for cheeks. 

The image is cut then stuck with the foam 3-d on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies "Spellbinders Stately Circles".

Any goshawk, I added some peas with "Liquid Pearl", "White Opal".

I embossed the edges of the die-cut with some powder "Frantage Aged Rose" then with some powder " Frantage Shabby Pink ".


For the decoration, I added the following flowers: 

- Big mauve rose (30 mm).
- Flowers of cherry tree cremate. 
- Rose cloth whites. 
- Pink Rose (15 mm).
- Salmon pink carnation.
- White snowballs. 

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

To finish, I added some small die-cuts foliages.


Under the image, I added of the white lace of Calais that I creased slightly. Then, I added the ribbon just "Seam Baby Pink" above. I realized a bow with a fall of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the left. I also decorated it with a charm young in metal "Heart" and a halp-pearl pink. 


I also added a die-cut butterflies on the left of my card realized with a dies "Tim Holtz".

Edges are inked in the ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and their bodies are decorated with gems youngs.


Scrapbizsssss

Scrapkissesss

You can find following products in the shop:


    adhésif double face - 9 mm x 13 m  Stickles Glitter Glue IcicleTim Holtz distresser de papier et coupe-fil  Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tea Dye Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Walnut Stain   Strass & Pearls - violet / blanc (855 pcs) 

Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Antique LinenDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tattered RoseDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Worn LipstickDistress Ink ™ Tampons de photo vintage Stamp Pad Distress Ink ™ Worn LipstickVictorian Velvet Distress Ink Refill ™ Stampendous Fran-táge Embossing Enamels Aged Rose  Stampendous Fran-Day Shabby émaux de gaufrage roseSpellbinders Nestabilit décembre  Elem.  S4-388 cercles majestueuxPerles Liquid White OpalDoilys de papier, rondes, 10 pcs - ø 8,9 cm INKIDO beaux souvenirs II - Document de conception - Romance Rose Moments spéciaux (Vintage) 02 Papier Motif ~ ~ Studio75 Bildmalarna conception des fleurs en papier du printemps - Mes Roses Crafty Sentiments design - FONA JOUR

1 Kommentar:

  1. sehr schöne Karte, ganz bezaubernd gestaltet, sieht richtig klasse aus

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen