Hello everybody !
Today, I come to present you a card 3-d and its tutoriel!
To realize it, I used a paper " grey blue Bazzil cardstock ", a paper " Inkido " of the collection " Beautiful Memories - Beautiful Pink " and of the white cartonnette.
I used an image " The Paper Shelter ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the pink.
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for the shoes of the young lady.
- Ink " Distress Walnut stain " for the shoes of the small sprite.
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage" for the green.
- Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace on wings and flowers.
I realized the frame around the image with a puncher border " Tonic Studios " and of the white cartonnette.
For the decoration, I created one girl together of including flowers:
- A big blue rose (30 mm).
- A pink rose (20 mm).
- Two cloth white roses.
- A white carnation.
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
In these flowers, I added foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Toga ".
In the corner right inferior, I added a corner in ecru metal. The butterflies are cut from a paper " Inkido " then stuck their center and decorated with a young rhinestone clear.
In the corner upper right, I added a white rose (15 mm), a pink rose (15 mm) and "Lilidaft" blue, quite covered also with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Finally, the feeling is realized with the software "Word" and the police of writing "Aquarelle". I then cut it in the shape of "Banner", inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye" and I covered the edge with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
I realized a small bow with a fall of ribbon " Jean's Seam blue " and I just stuck it over the feeling.
And now, here is the tutoriel to realize it!
1. Draw in the white cartonnette, a square of 20 x 20 cms (8' x 8').
Draw in 1,25 cms (1/2 ') then in 2,5 cms (1') on each side with a plioir.
2. Draw a square in 5 cms (2') of the edge then an other one in 7,5 cms (3') of the edge also.
3. To cut corners as shows it the plan below.
4. Cut another piece of cartonnette of 12,7 cms and mark a line with the plioir in 1,25 cms 1/2 ') of the edge.
5. Cut edges to make flaps. It's your "part 1".
6. Stick flaps to form a small box. It's your "part 2".
7. Cut a piece of cartonnette of 30 cms (12') x 15 cms (6'). Fold it in two equal parts. It's your "part 3".
8. Take back the " part 1 " and cut both squares of the center in diagonal.
Well mark all the folds.
9. Stick flaps to end the base of your card.
10. Stick the " part 2 " in the center of the " part 1 ".
11. Finally, stick the " part 3 " behind your card.
Now, you do not have more than to dress your box - card according to your tastes.
And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you.
Bye for now!
You can find following products in the shop: