Hello everybody !
This morning, I come to show you another card! It is about a soft card, completed to offer to a girl, hihi.
For this card, I used a paper "Bazzil Cardstock Rose", a paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and a paper " Prima Marketing ", collection " Zephir ".
I also added a doily realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Cherry Lynn Designs " and I also inked it with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".
I used the image " Scrapper's Delights ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the pink.
- - Ink "Adirondack Aqua" mixed with some Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass" for the blue-green.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" for the colier of shells.
The image is cut then stuck with foam pieces 3-d on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Joy! Crafts ", " Round 2 ". The edge is inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".
Under the image, I added of the white lace then a piece of ribbon " Seam Pink ". I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the left my image. I then decorated it with a small pearly heart and with a small white rose (10 mm).
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- A big pink shabby rose (30 mm).
- Two white cloth roses.
- Two turquoise blue roses (15 mm).
- Two buttons of white closed roses.
- A pink rose (15 mm).
- A white rose Kaisercraft (20 mm).
- A big pink flower Kaisercraft (30 mm).
- Two white paper leaves.
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
In these flowers, I added "Swirls" realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies "Joy! Crafts".
To finish, I realized two small butterflies in a fall of pink paper with a small puncher.
And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you.
See You later!
You can find following products in the shop: