Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2013

"Winter Wonderland"...

Hello everybody ! 

The autumn came that the winter already feels. We underwent a big reduction in temperature here last week and it's time to relight the heating. The occasion to stay in the warmth and to linger for a long time in front of my table of crafts. Hihi


I used a paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock ", a paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and printed papers "Inkido", " Beautiful Memories ".

The edges of the printed paper is used with "Old Distresser".

Everything around the paper " Inkido ", I added of " Frantage - Shabby Blue ".

Then, I stuck a small white doily mat in the corner upper left.


I have used a digistamp "Inky Impressions" for this card. 

I colorized them in the following way: 



I added petit points to represent the snow which falls everything around the image with "Liquid Pearl", "White Opal".


For the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- Big rose blue (25 mm).
- White cloth Rose.
- Blue Rose (15 mm).

In these flowers, I added die-cuts "Swirls" that I realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Joy's Craft".


Under the image, I stuck a piece of ribbon on pink flowers. I realized a small bow with a fall of ribbon " pink Seam " whom I decorated with a white rose (15 mm).


The feeling is realized with the software "Word" and the police of writings "Aquarelle". Any goshawk, I added little of "Glitter Stickels Icicle" and to every end, half a white pearly pearl.
 

Finally, I realized two tags with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Crafty Sentiments ". I inked them with some ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and decorated with a lace small piece.


And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you. 

See You later! 

Valou

You can find the necessary material for this realization HERE in the shop " Cards Und More ":

INKIDO Design Paper - Belle Rose  Tim Holtz distresser de papier et coupe-fil Stampendous Fran-Day Shabby émaux de gaufrage Bleu Doilys de papier, rondes, 10 pcs - ø 8,9 cm Stickles Glitter Glue IcicleFlower Ribbons Light Pink  Eau petite brosse Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Black SootDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tumbled GlassDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Worn LipstickDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Bundled SageDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Vintage PhotoDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tea DyeDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Walnut StainPerles Liquid White OpalJoy Crafts Cutting & Embossing pochoir - Flourishes floraux 4 Strass & Pearls - violet / blanc (855 pcs) Crafty Sentiments design - FONA JOUR  Inkssentials  adhésif double face - 9 mm x 13 m

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen