Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Freitag, 8. November 2013

Merry Christmas Card!

Hello everybody ! 


This morning, I come to show you another card! 


For this card, I used a paper " Inkido ", "Beautiful Memories" and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ".

Edges are used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye". I embossed all the tour with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ".


I used a new image " Milk Coffee ".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for boots. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the pink. 
- Ink "Distress Stormy Sky" for the blue. 



I cut the image with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ". I inked edges and I also added little of " Frantage - Aged Pink " any goshawk.



For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Two big pink rose 2 tones (30 mm).
- Two flowers " Daisies " blue. 
- A pink rose (20 mm).
- Three cloth white roses. 
- White snowballs. 
- A white rose (15 mm).
- A white rose (10 mm).
- A blue rose (15 mm).

All the flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle". 

Then, I added leaves of holly realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Toga ". I also added "Swirls" realized with a dies " Joy's Crafts ".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and the pink ribbon of pompoms (Melissa France).


Then, I added two tags realized with a dies " Crafty Sentiments ". I inked edges with some ink "Distress Tea Dye" and I stamped a small Christmas bauble with a stamp " Clear " and some ink " Versafine Vintage Sépia ". To finish, I added two small pieces of white lace.


And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you. 

See You later! 

Valou


You can find following products in the shop:



INKIDO Design Paper - Belle Rose Tim Holtz distresser de papier et coupe-filStampendous Fran-Day Shabby émaux de gaufrage rose  Stamp Pads Dye Tea Distress Ink ™Distress Ink ™ Tampons lambeaux RoseDistress Ink ™ Tampons de photo vintageDistress Ink Stamp Pad ™ brou de noixDistress Ink ™ tampon noir de suieStamp Pad Distress Ink ™ Worn LipstickStamp Pad Distress Ink ™ ciel orageuxStickles Glitter Glue Frosted LaceNestabilit Spellbinders S5-160 élément Majestic ovale Opulent Stampendous Fran-Day Shabby émaux de gaufrage roseStickles Glitter Glue IcicleCrafty Sentiments design - FONA JOUR Joy Crafts Cutting & Embossing pochoir - Flourishes floraux 4 Melissa Frances - Pom Pom Trim - Rose 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen