It's Valou250809 here.
This morning, I come to show you a new project with its tutorial!
Every printed paper is embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Blue ".
Then, I stuck of the ribbon of white pearly pearls on all the edges of my money box.
I used an image " Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Vintage Photo" for the hair.
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Stormy Sky".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Glitter Stickels Silver.
- Cream " Creative Inspirations ", "Winter Frost".
This die-cut is inked with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".
For the decoration, I added a bow that I realized with the ribbon " white Organza ", the white rose (20 mm), a white and blue rose (15 mm) and a small rose ecru (10 mm). I added small leaves of holly realized with a small puncher and some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle" on flowers.
MONEY BOX FOR NEW YEAR'S GIFTS OF CHRISTMAS .
White or paper Cartonette white thick.
Printed paper (Inkido for me).
Glue, pistol with hot glue.
Ink matched Distress.
Stamp or digistamp.
Powder "Frantage Shabby Blue" or other color.
Dies " Spellbinders " or other one marks.
Glitter Stickels Icicle and Glitter Stickels Silver.
White glitter "Tim Holtz".
Cream " Creative Inspirations ", "Winter Frost".
Liquid Pearl " White Opal ".
Matched decorations: flowers, ribbon, charm....
1. Reproduce the template in the white cartonette or the thick white paper to realize the structure.
2. In another piece of the same cartonette, cut a 13 cm rectangle x 11 cms. Inside, draw, in the length, in 8 cms.
3. Cut the outside lines and mark all the internal lines with a plioir ( Bones). Ink edges with some ink " Distress ".
4. Cut all the pieces of papers which you need to cover the various part) of your " Money box with New Year's gifts ". Use edges with "Old Distresser".
2 x (7,6 cms x 10,6 cms)
2 x (4,6 cms x 7,6 cms)
2 x (4,5 cms x 10,6 cms)
5. Then, emboss the edges of every paper with some powder " Frantage " (Shabby Blue for me).
6. Stick every piece of paper on its place on the structure. Make a notch to be able to insert some money on the lid down from the box there.
7. Stick then both parts together by means of the various flaps. Attention, not to stick the top to be able to open it to get back the money of New Year's gifts.
8. Colorize your image with ink " Distress ", either felt-tips "Copic" or others. For my part, I used ink " Distress ":
- Distress " Tattered Rose " and " Vintage Photo " for the skin.
- Distress " Tumbled Glass " for the coat and the eyes.
- Distress " Stormy Sky " for the hat and the mittens.
- Distress " Worm Lipstick " for lips and small balls of holly.
- Distress " Bundled Sage " for the leaves of holly.
- Ink mixture "Distress Tumbled Glass" and of cream " Creative Inspirations - Winter Frost " for the ball.
9. Cut a circle scalloped with a dies and your machine of cutting. Ink edges.
10. Put of the foam 3-d on the back of your circle as well as behind your image cut time.
11. Stick of the lace on the bottom of your box by making all the tour. Pay attention to realize a beautiful joint between both extremities of the lace.
12. Stick the die-cut on the box by centering it in the width but more downward than upward. Stick then the image in the center of the die-cut.
13. Finish the decoration of the image. To do it, put down some artificial snow on the hat the fur of gloves. Before drying of this snow, put down a little of glitter white " Tim Holtz ". Cover the part remained white with the ball with "Glitter Stickels Silver". It is the most delicate and the longest to realize. Make some points of " Liquid Pearl - White Opal " on the die-cut around the image.
14. End the decoration of your box according to your tastes.
15. I have to add of the ribbon of pearls given a pearly gloss in various edges of my box. I stuck it with of " Glossy Accents ". My flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Here we are! I hope that this tutoriel will have you more and do not hesitate to send me your creations if to realize it to you in firstname.lastname@example.org , I shall indulge to publish them on my blog.
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!