Hello everybody !
This morning, I come to show you a step card!
For this card, I used a paper " Inkido ", "Pink Memories" and a paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ".
I used an image "Milk Coffee".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for shoes.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the pink.
- Ink "Distress Stormy Sky" for the blue.
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold" for pumpkins.
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage" for grapes.
- Ink "Distress Milled Lavender" for the zucchini.
I cut the image with scissors of precision then I cut it with foam pieces 3-d on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug", a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities " and a fall of paper " Inkido - Beautiful Memories II - Pink Flowers ".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big pink rose 2 tones (30 mm).
- Two buttons of closed white roses.
- Two small cloth white flowers.
- A big rose ecru (30 mm).
- A flower " Poinsettia " blue.
- A pink rose (20 mm).
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle" and decorated with foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Toga " and " Cherry Lynn Designs ".
The feeling is realized with the software "Word" and the police of writings "Watercolor". I added of "Glitter Stickels Icicle" any goshawk and two white pearly demies-pearls.
And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you.
See You later!
You can find following products in the shop: