Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013

A toast to the New Year


It's time for me to show something today and this is what I made. Isn't this a great gift, I love to take this to the lady of the house who asked us over to join New Year's Eve
Again I used a lot of things you can buy on the webshop!!
The postcard stamp from Joy crafts is so beautiful that I only stamped him on my card, thats all and he is gorgeous !!

With this card I wish all of you a Happy, Healty and creative 2014 !!





 
Hugs, Ellen



Lace / Lace Off-White  Lace / Lace Off-White

Spitze / Lace schwarz CHARMS - Eule
Joy! Crafts brads, green 6030-0005  Studio75 - design paper Rosalie in the garden 05 Studio75 - design paper Rosalie in the garden 04Paper Doilys, round, 10 St. - ø 8.9 cm

5x7 Kraftstax - 20pk Distress Ink ™ Stamp Pads Black Soot

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sieht total schön aus, richtig klasse und zu Silvester eine tolle Idee!

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen