Hello everybody !
This morning, I come to show you a card!
For this card, I used only falls of papers of different brands. Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".
Under the image, I stuck of the lace white with 6 cms. Under the image, I stuck of the lace white with 6 cms. Then, I added some ribbon " white Organza ". I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the left of my image.
At the top, to the left, I added a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Noor! Design - Rund 2 " as well as a young white doily.
I used an image " Paper Shelter " which I colorized in the following way:
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Pink chalk.
- Glitter Stickels Silver.
Then, I embossed all the tour of my card with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Blue ".
For the decoration, I added the following embellishments:
- Flower " Poinsettia " realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies. I added "Glitter Stickels Silver".
- Two big pink roses two tones.
- Blue "Lilidafts".
- Ecru "Lilidafts".
- Small blue roses (15 mm).
- Small white rose (10 mm).
- Thread of white given a pearly gloss pearls (Melissa France).
And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you.
See You later!
You can find following products in the shop: