Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Montag, 20. Januar 2014

My heart belongs to you



I know it's a little bit early for Valentine but I could'nt resist making one, The colors are so bright and I love it.
I used this lovely Tilda stamp from Magnolia and colored her with Copic sketch.
The shape of the card is made by the lovely Dutch Doobadoo shape art, and for Tilda I used a Nestabilitie from Spellbinders. Lots of things come from the Cards und More store.
Hope you like my early Valentine card and see you next time !!



 
Hugs, Ellen
 
     Studio75 - design paper WARM WISHES 03             Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scallop Ovals LG                            DUTCH DOOBADOO - Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art 15x15
                                                                                                                                                                      
 
Noor! Design Cutting & Embossing TAG no. 2          Noor punch design template - French border lily                      Cutting & Embossing stencil NOOR Design - Coaster                                                  

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wunderschön...ein gnaz bezauberndes Kärtchen und richtig schön farbenfroh =)

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen