Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014

Valentine card


Hi there, it is Marion and today it is my turn to give you some inspiration on this blog.
I used Bildmalarna papers for my card.
The image is from Whiff of Joy and is coloured with copics.
I used the lovely birdcage form Joy crafts on this card.
The lovely doillie is also from the store, same goes for the owl charm.
I hope I have given you some inspiration today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting,
Marion


Cards und More products:
Bildmalarna Soft Collection Paperpad - 15x15 cm 24 BogenTim Holtz Paper Distresser and Thread CutterCHARMS - Eule




REPRINT selbstklebende Halbperlen, weiß, 4mm - 144 StückCOPIC ciao Marker 72er Set AJoy! Kraft Papier A5 - 25 Blatt 300gPaper Doilys, rund, 10 St. - ø 11,5 cmJoy!Crafts Vintage Flourishes 2 Vogelkäfig+Vogel 6003/0034

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen