Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Freitag, 7. Februar 2014

"Ballerina"

Hello everybody ! 


This morning, I come to show you a card ! 




For this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Rose" and some paper " Inkido - Beautiful Memories - Beige Memories ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


Borders butterflies are die-cuts realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Joy! Crafts ". I inked them to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and decorated with small strasses.


I used a new image "Tokbobok".

I them colorized in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.



Everything around the image, I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ".


For the decoration, I added a white doily and above, I stuck the following flowers: 

- White snowballs. 
- Two cloth white roses. 
- A big pink rose (30 mm).
- A button of white rose. 
- Two buttons of rose pink and cream. 

They are quite covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".



Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and some ribbon " pink Organza ". I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the right. I decorated it with a small pearly pearl heart and a pin given a pearly gloss.


And here is for today! I hope that this card will please you and that it will inspire you. 

See You later! 



You can find the material in the shop " Cards Und More ":


INKIDO Beautiful Memories II - Designpapier - Beige Memories Tim Holtz Paper Distresser and Thread Cutter Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Walnut Stain Noor Design Schmetterling Bordüre 6002-0251 REPRINT selbstklebende Straßsteinchen, kristall - 100 Stück, 3 Distress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tattered RoseDistress Ink™ Refill Vintage PhotoDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Antique LinenDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Tumbled GlassDistress Ink™ Stempelkissen Pumice StoneStickles Glitterglue Frosted LaceStickles Glitterglue IcicleStampendous Fran-táge Embossing Enamels Shabby PinkPaper Doilys, rund, 10 St. - ø 8,9 cm KORT & GODT Rolled Paper Roses ø 15 mm rosa 107133 Papierröschen ø 15 mm - PFIRSICH - CREME Pulse of Passion - zarte Blümchen, doppellagig, weiß mit Blätter Perlenherzchen weiß, 10 Stück

1 Kommentar:

  1. Eine sehr tolle Stimmung die das Kärtchen vermittelt, das elegante Motiv passt perfekt zur zarten Kartengestaltung!

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen