Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Montag, 3. Februar 2014

Happy Birthday



Close-ups:






Hi, it is Marion today and I hope I can give you inspiration with some of the lovely products from the Cards und More shop.
I used a Magnolia image and coloured it with Faber Castells.
I know you can work with them without blending, but I just wanted to see the effect if I do.
I used turpentine as blending medium.
The lovely butterflies are a combo of an older MS punch with the lovely butterflies from JOY! crafts.
I just fell in love with this cute Happy Birthday die from JOY! crafts, so just had to use this one on the card.
For an overview of my used Cards und More , scroll down to the end of this post.
Wishing you a lovely day,
Happy Crafting and untill next time,
Hugs,
Marion

Cards und More products:
Joy!Crafts Vintage Flourishes 2 Schmetterlinge 6003/0033Geruchlose Terpentin, 75 mlJoy!Crafts Schneide- & Prägeschablone Border HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CHARMS - Schloss mit Herz  Perlenherzchen weiß, 10 Stück REPRINT selbstklebende Halbperlen, weiß, 4mm - 144 Stück
Paper Doilys, rund, 10 St. - ø 8,9 cm  Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circles LG

Joy! Kraft Papier A5 - 25 Blatt 300g

1 Kommentar:

  1. Die Karte sieht fantastisch aus, eine ganz großartige Gestaltung!

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen